CP Arts objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement.
Working practices are in place within CP Arts to minimise the impact on the environment of our processes.
- Recycling of all paper products, compressed in bailers to reduce collections
- Daily removal of print waste to specified skip collected and disposed of under full current waste disposal legislation including full certification.
- CP Arts liaise constantly with their major substrate suppliers to seek out and bring to their customers the optimum environmentally friendly options for materials.
- All Chemical waste products are filtered through our in house split-o-matt waste filtering system.
- CP Arts actively encourage cycling to work and car sharing by providing facilities to accommodate these practices.
- Where production facilitates and where economically feasible, we will choose production-and logistics solutions that limit our impact to the environment.